Interested in becoming an advocate for women's rights within the Federal Government?
FEW (Federally Employed Women) is organized into 10 regions. There are approximately 100 chapters in the U.S. and overseas that provide a network of monthly programs, meetings, training workshops, and special projects, all tailored to the specific needs of the chapter. The Mid America Chapter is under the Mid Continent region and is part of the National FEW organization.
Who makes FEW?
Anyone who is passionate about our mission of advocating for equality on behalf of women! Although, we are made up of active and retired government contractors, military personnel and postal service workers to name a few. Participation is not limited to women and you DO NOT have to be Federally Employed to join.
Please download the application and email it or fill out the inquiry on the Contact Us page for more information. We hope that you'll consider being apart of this amazing purpose driven organization!
• Annual membership dues are $45, but this chapter you will be reimbursed $15
Cost breakdown: $45 (National Fee $25) - (Chapter fee $5 ) = $15 reimbursed back to you
• Chapter meetings are every 2nd Tuesday of the month
• Eligibility for Chapter membership is contingent on National membership.
• No refunds will be made after an application has been received.
• Contributions or gifts to FEW are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal Income Tax
Designed by MCIDEATIVE Studio